Entering the section JOIN US on this site, you can proceed with your application and fill in your information in the first three sections of the format. After the approval of the RSF Executive Committee, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation of your subscription. Then you can proceed with the payment of the annual fee (50 Euros) and complete the following sections of the Format, with the inclusion of your professional details with photos, links, videos and texts of your most important works. Your full record on your authorization, will be then geolocated and will be visible on internet. In this way you can be found by organizations and / or individuals who will be seeking out professional in your territory.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
Support the project of RSF which aims to promote and disseminate the Italian restoration in the world and to influence cultural heritage policies in Italy.
In addition you can:
- Participate personally to the activities of RSF. In the event that the Association has to develop a project in your area, as a member you will be contacted for a professional remunerated contribution.
- Submit your projects to RSF. If the project succeed the member will be involved and will be remunerated according to his professionalism.
- Make public their own profile on a geo-located map alongside a showcase of work performed described in detail, allowing the Member to be tracked, as well as for his professionalism and for the quality of his work.
- If you want you can be included in a voluntary emergency teams, when the activity has been established.
- Making positive or negative reports on the conservation state of our cultural heritage.
- Notify us notices and events, such as book presentations or openings, of which you can attach invitations and posters that will be displayed on the home page of RSF site.
RSF offers an opportunity for everyone! In fact, if you do not want to become a Member, then do not proceed with the payment of annual dues, even if you can not participate directly in projects RSF you can nevertheless be seen through the geolocation as a SYMPATHIZER.
AS A SYMPATHIZER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
Make your profile public on a geo-localized map. A search system will allow individuals, organizations and institutions to research profiles by type of profession and place of conducting its activities.
We recommend also to read “Why Join Restorers Without Borders”
Alessandra Morelli – Vice President of RSF Italia